Tuesday, September 1, 2009

DELUSIONAL LEADERS ARE WAITING FOR THEIR COMPLETE FUNERALS...

I don't like to write about politics and I don't like to get 'emo' either.. but at times, we're just human beings who can hardly conceals how we truly feel inside.

Let me tell you why... Today's another surprise came by... with all the by-elections won by the oppositions and the H1N1 still being the newspaper headlines, all of sudden the people are burden with the fuel price hike... though little, it is still out of nowhere... Come on! the crude is traded at well below USD80 dollars per barrel (USD70.33 by the time of writing) and the minister claims this price hike is base on USD82 per barrel price. Bullshit! We're not living in Ice Age guys... especially traders like us...

"In 4th Q 2008 they said that RON92 would be banish and in its place would be RON95 and RON 97. But prices would remain the same. They lied. Yesterday the minister in charge quoted USD82pbl as his reason for that increase, he was wrong. Yesterday crude oil traded at USD71.50pbl. Why quote December 08? Don’t tell me they paid at that point? The suffering is today." - one of the comment taken from Chedet.cc

Frankly speaking, I love peace and stability and that is why I am more on supporting the exisiting government rather than the Oppositions. But looking at today's condition and the sheer weaknesses of the leaders's up there... I guess it is about time for their complete funeral on the next election.

Racism, equal rights, chronisms, job losses, price hikes... what else... you name it. All these are hot fuels that are ready to be burned, waiting for the right flashpoint before it can all be iginited at the same time.

And the government --> Rather than controlling the possibility of this ignition, funny but true they even put more catalysts to it... Arrghhh.. how I wish.... ??

Are they (or should I put he?) sleeping or what? Or simply demonstrating their absolute futility?

Pity but true... I must say that sooner or later this Government can no longer sustain its supremacy on this land... They thought the people support them, but the truth is otherwise...

If someone who is so neutral like me can no longer retain his pH level at 7, then what about those who are already on the extreme side of the equations...

I don't know what to say... but perhaps this advice would work --->

Sleep well my leaders... You guys will be awaken... Soon... Perhaps inside your coffins...


No comments:

Post a Comment