Friday, September 18, 2009

FORGIVE AND FORGET...


Yesterday I received a blatant attack out of nowhere since the message is put on the shoutit box rather than sending on a personal email. I have no idea how many people have read it but in order to limit the damage made by such message, I had no choice but to disable that utility until I am comfortable to put it back.

So, to whoever wrote that yesterday (ie k.i.s), feel free to email me if you have the guts since it could be anybody out there. In my personal view, she must be (oh yes, it's a she...) a completely thoughtless person who is very unlikely to be sincere.

By the way it's an old story my dear... and my question is, have you check the both sides of the story? Do you know that your 'adik' is a damn slut sleeping with her ex as well? Check it out...

Anyway, from a 'rational thinking' point of view, the message is very well taken though and... should I say thank you?

Let's step back for a while and take this subject on a broader basis.

Perfections and idealisms are something that everyone is seeking in their life, starting from their personal gains, love life and up to their entire life achievements. The thing is, none of us would ever be perfect.

If life is so perfect, then we would miss all the exciting parts of working hard and smart.

But the good thing is, we do have the power to make our own choices. And it is these choices that would determine the outcomes of how do we live on this planet earth before we die.

I knew by heart that we all do make mistakes once in a while, either intentionally or unintentionally. We are homo-sapient remember? We are not angels who can work things out perfectly all the time.

So the point here, whenever we are challenged with a situation that would take us out of our comfort zones, we must stand up and make our stance on the situation.

What do I get if I do this? and what do I get if I do that?

Come on... I am a professional. No matter how bad or how true the claim is, I personally have no choice but to make my own judgment base on the information that I have. A harsh decision that is based on what i heard rather than what I see is something that I personally do not prefer to take.

So, regardless of how bad it may seem to you or certain people's perception, the best thing to do on my personal basis is just to forgive and forget. Hopefully it won't happen again.

The key here is - no one's perfect. And if we intend to resolve any unwanted situation, first you must be honest with your statement by not trying to undermine someone's pride and credibility. Writing such thing on the shoutit box in the first place is a clear sign that the informer herself is a thoughtless s.o.b...

Yeah it could be true or worse than I know but I am not some-kind of jackass who would blindly believe what I heard or read ok.

On the opposite perspective, anyone could throw such a statement without us knowing what's the intend behind. So, just think about it...

Or perhaps, it would be much easier if you can just take it this way... just in case if I am a handicapped victim here who has the wrong information and confession in hand.

Anyone could lie to anyone else, but surely we can't lie to ourselves and our own Creator... coz how far do you think can anyone go by lying? Sooner or later the truth will prevail. Ok? Simple and easy... no migraines involved.

That is all that I can say in answering such a public but personal attack... and it is my choice to say that...

Last but not least, Selamat Hari Raya & Maaf Zahir Batin... ikhlas dari sudut hati yang suci dan murni...

Maafkan jika ada tersilap atau terkasar bahasa ye...

Yg Ikhlas




No comments:

Post a Comment