Thursday, May 28, 2009

LOSING IS JUST PART OF THE GAME...

I thought of waking up this early morning in order to watch the Champions League Final between MU and Barca. But it was already 5.30am intead of 3.30am set on my alarm clock. Rather than turning ON my Astro, I straight away jump to my pc and check the results from soccernet.com.

Huh... Not something pleasant to my eyes... Barca 2 - 0 Man United. I refresh the page and yes, that is the final result. Congratulation Barca! and I wonder what happened with United... so I read the match report.

All in all, I am not surprised with the result, but surely dissapointed. Barca is a great team too and it was pity I didn't wake up to watch the game. Perhaps because I slept too late last night due to my fx activities.

As for United, it would have been a nearly perfect season for them (since they're out from FA Cup) if they managed to retain the Cup. But what can we say, losing is just part of the game. The result shows that Barcelona is clearly a better team tonight, and that's why they won it.

3 English Teams in the semis and yet the Spaniard is the Champion. Kudos to them! They are meant to be...

Looking at the bright side of the result, I came to think about the beauty of losing. The pain, the regret and the thought of... if only I did this and that, if only I took that chances etc etc.... the day would have been different.

Well, there is no point to regret something that had happened. Eat the bullet, swallow them slowly and live with it. It is history now. There's nothing we can do about it.

The moment of truth was during the match itself. Just like in doing anything that we live for, it is what you did during the battle that counts. After it happened, you either enjoy the success moment or learn from that losing experience, so that you will come up better next time.

Just like in Forex or any game that we play, one more time, losing is just part of the game. Most of the time, it is the losing experience that teach us more than the winning one, provided you learn from it.

Nobody wants to lose but the fact is, somebody got to...

To the Red Devils, there's always next season Guys! Great job by the way....



No comments:

Post a Comment