Saturday, April 4, 2009

BE GRATEFUL FOR WHO YOU ARE

I just celebrated my 31st birthday on last Friday and it seems so many things have happened all these years without I even realized.

Looking back on those 31 wonderful years back and ponder on the most memorable things in life, I guess there are just too many to recall.

Anyhow some of the finest things that have ever happened to me so far:

1. Earned my degree in 2001.

2. Getting married to a very wonderful lady in 2002.

3. Being a father in early 2004.

4. Played Bowling for the company Team in the Ascope Games 2007 in Manila.

5. Travelled to Finland, England, Scotland, Holland, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy, Japan, Philipines, Hong Kong & China, both on business and pleasures.

6. Able to support my parents and family consistently on their financial needs.

7. Job promotion.


And some of the major mistakes that I have done so far:

1. Wrong investment that had caused me substantially.

2. Bought a 2nd hand car that can hardly start.

3. Did not play golf earlier when I was offered the opportunity by one of the top managers.

4. What else?

Well, I guess sharing is caring. The point here, regardless of whatever good or bad things that you have done in the past, you should always look forward into the future and see which area can be further improved. What's done is done and there is nothing we can do about it, except learn and move forward.

Unlike those who are less fortunate than us that has to live in fear every now and then, we should always be thankful and taking advantage of the situation for our own properity. Sit and do nothing will obviously bring you to nowhere.

To my fellow forex traders, have a very profitable week next week! Let's play some defensive trading this time.

1 comment:

  1. Forex Trendy is a revolutionary program capable of determining the most PROFITABLE continuation chart patterns. It scans through all the forex pairs, on all time frames and analyzes every potential breakout.

    ReplyDelete