Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I AM CALLING FOR EUR/USD & GBP/USD CORRECTION in APRIL...

Since the downfall of Euro from 1.5144 and GBP from 1.7041 to current level of 1.3xxx and 1.4xxx respectively, it seems that both currencies are already showings signs of (at least) temporary bottom at 1.3437 (EUR/USD) and 1.4782 (GBP/USD) respectively.

Is it time for the bull to fight back? (ie at least temporarily)



Are the bears running out of steam already?

If you asked me, I would say probably yes but it is very likely temporary since the sentiment now is very much supporting the US dollar's strength, plus worries on the Eurozone due to Greece concern.

So, if I were to have swing short positions at both 1.51 (EU) and 1.6 (GU),  I would most likely pull out my positions now and go for the retracement instead before the next wave of bears attack coming in.

But, I am not recommending anything here as I am just giving my opinion base on the current market movement. Just remember that I could be wrong, like anyone else. It is up to you to analyse and decide but I am going for the bullish opportunity this April.

Anyway, please watch out for your entry timing as well as sound money management since severe volatility could kill anyone who are not prepared for such a thing, especially during a fundamental news release that are hardly predictable.

So if today's upward movement is to continue upward, I am expecting both pairs to travel back to at least 50% fibonacci retracement in April where EU would reach back 1.4280 and GU to reach 1.5800 before the next downfall, in which the next wave of big sellers would come in.

Just watch out guys. There are definitely thousands of opinions out there but I am telling you base on what I see both on the technical and fundamental aspect of it which serves as alternate options for you to consider.

Take my advice. Bear in mind that anything can happen here so just do your own analysis and don't be obsessed by any analyst' words as none of them would give you sure-profit-warranty over their expert's opinion.

I still believe in USD's artificial strength for the rest of the year, but of course, continuous supply & demand effect from the market will definitely fluctuate the price to levels where you as speculator could take advantage of by knowing where to position yourself accordingly in the market base on what is currently happening.

Safe Trade...

No comments:

Post a Comment