Thursday, June 3, 2010

POWERFUL FOREX SYSTEM MYTH BUSTER...

Is there a system that can really beat the market every now and then without fail?

I would say NO. A BIG NO indeed.

My personal tip is very simple. No matter who or where you get that email from, do not trust them blindly especially those putting some serious sense of urgency for you to watch their free videos and proofs on how they are making money from it. (and definitely ask you to buy afterwards).

These are all marketing gimmicks, in which I do not really blame them for doing such thing. If the system is so good in making money, I tell you it won't take much explanation for these sellers to sell since the system can speak by itself. Would you really sell something to the public that can generate you tonnes of money day in aand day out... ?

Oh yeah maybe, coz you make too much money already with this system that you don't need it anymore. Then why the hell you are selling it in the first place? Why can't you just share it for free?

Yeah I knew that people may not appreciate free items. But, the point that I am sharing here is do not fall prey to such gimmick where you have to fork out your hard earned cash to have this unproven system and later hoping that you can win trades effortlessly without any thinking.

That will never happen.

The reason I am writing this is just to share what I knew with you who may have just started or still in the searching mode for the perfect system.

Trust me, there is no such thing. And why am I saying this is because I keep on receiving emails from some friends asking what is the system that I am using now. They thought I am either already doom with my forex OR already making tonnes of money by keeping quite from writing any article in this blog.

The main reason for less writings these days are mainly due to I am particularly occupied with my day job and some other ongoing projects that have good prospects. That is why I couldn't write much.

But yes, I am still trading with the same system that I mentioned before BUT with significant improvement in terms of patience, discipline and risk management which are VERY HARD to master. All these are about myself that has nothing to do with the market.

Guys, there are for sure systems that can consistently bring you winning trades, but most importantly, it is the Decision Making System that really proofs to be profitable in the long run, especially if we talk about survivability and prosperity.

Know yourself, learn to control, have patience, have a system and have a discipline to follow the system.

That is indeed the best system of all...

No comments:

Post a Comment