Friday, October 9, 2009

A NEW TRADER IS BORNED...


6th October 2009 - Tuesday @ 11.26pm... @ Pantai Hospital, Ayer Keroh, Melaka...

I have a new born baby-boy after almost 7 hours battling (my spouse of course) in the labor room. Thanks to Dr Nor Hanisah and all the mid-wives who have been very very supportive in assisting my wife's natural delivery process... I knew it's not easy as the Dr had almost decided to carry her to the OT room for operation, but she waited instead... thanks again Doc...

It was an unforgettable experience for sure as for any father to see the live show of how a kid is brought out to this world. No wonder whenever you had a fight with your parents they would somehow mentioned that - "if only you knew how hard it was to deliver you..." - then you would probably think twice everytime you feel like hurting their feelings.

Yet to name him to this day but a good name shall follow... It's been more than 5 years waiting for this precious addition to my family and I shall do whatever it takes to ensure that he'd get all the things he deserves as my son...

When it comes to family, I knew nothing else matters as no money in this world could replace them, the one that you love most...

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment