Monday, August 22, 2011

PLANNING IS JUST AS VITAL AS PROPER EXECUTION...

There are too many instances when people did question me about the planning that I have or currently doing. Yes although they have a point in saying that there is no point of good planning if we can never execute it as per plan, but still planning is still everything in any single thing that I do in a day.

Without doubt, I believe most will not argue on this point.

Just in case those who questioned me do read this article by accident or purpose, let me re-iterate the importance of having a plan in anything that you do, no matter what.

1. Every single minute spent on planning will save you 10 minutes in terms of execution. Have heard this before? Yes, I really believe in this phrase.

2. You are like committing suicide when you embark or adventure into something without first knowing at what you're playing with and without proper entry or exit plan.

3. Fail to plan and you are planning to fail. Sounds common too...

4. Planning will provide you with a benchmark whether everything is on track or otherwise.

5, Planning will give you better chances of success.

6. If you read Sun Tzu's Art of War... it is all about planning on how the Chinese Ancients are preparing themselve for Wars... and even applicable to today's business world.

7. You jump I jump... No such thing man... I must know where you are planning to jump first... So, planning to me... is almost everything.

If I have 10 hours of getting the jobs done, I would spend at least 6 hours on the planning works...

Even in your marriage and relationship with others... you need to plan what are the things that you are going to embark and achieve together.

Trading forex? Of course... I would spend hours and days on the planning side.

So much to write indeed but I decided to cut it short coz the point is... Start planning now! It is something that you should enjoy doing at the same time because it's give you a vivid image of the futures...

Even in golf I need to plan every shot before making one... Whether the execution is 100% according to plan or not, that is different story...

No comments:

Post a Comment